Time for another fantastic Blog Hop from the wonderfully talented group of ESAD ladies and this time we are featuring all the fabulous new goodies from the Holiday Catalogue. I had a very hard time choosing what to show you in my post today but I did decide to keep it simple and show you a project that I have been wanting to make for a long time.
This cute little box is made from one sheet of DSP and I used a piece from the super cute ‘Snow Festival’ DSP pack. We are going to make this little box as part of our stamp club next month because it is just so easy to make and you get the base, the lid, the wrap and the bow all from one sheet, there is still paper left over too if you want to cut out a gift tag and make some ‘nesting’ for the box. I know, awesome! Anyway, what I have put in my box?
Well I made a set of super easy and fast gift tags using the Scentsational Seasons Stamp Set and the matching Holiday Collection Framelit Dies. I took my colour scheme from the DSP and used some Primrose Petal, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler and Baja Breeze to make bases for the tags. I made two tags in each colour and used the Apothecary Accent Framelits, using the rectangular shaped framelit and cutting off one of the rounded ends to make only one round end and leaving a flat end on the other side (hmmm does that make sense?).
I mixed and matched the colours and the images so that no too tags were the same.
The ‘to’ and ‘from’ are from the ‘Fabulous Phrases’ Stamp Set and you know how much I love that set! I added the little colon at the end using my matching Stampin’ Write Markers. A little Dazzling Diamonds on the coco cup and some Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details on the gingerbread men and I was almost done. All I had to do was loop some Whisper White Baker’s Twine through the hole I punched in the end of the tag and they were ready.
Thanks for stopping by and if you are following the hop along in order you may have already seen 23 other amazing blogs but if you are only just getting started then continue over to Sam’s Blog for more Holiday Catalogue goodies. If you are not too sure where you have been or who is playing along check out the full list of blog hop participants at the end of this post.
What is ESAD?
ESAD stands for “Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators” and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin” Up! demonstrators.
We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors, but we share our love for what we do with each other as demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know-how, and cyberstamps, and we are always there to help and support each other when it is needed.
So if you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group
Holiday Blog Hop Participants
1. Chloe Evans – www.chloscraftcloset.blogspot.
2. Theresa ‘Tess’ Schirmer – www.stampinandstuffwithtess.wo
3. Sharlene Meyer – www.magpiecreates.com
4. Ann Gerlach – www.discoversu.com
5. Corina Beyer – www.beyondinkstamper.com
6. Nikki Sadler – www.inkysrt.com.au
7. Andrea Buckland – www.creatingcardswithandrea.bl
8. Keryn Campbell – www.kerynscards.blogspot.com
9. Michelle Grech – www.stampmeshell.wordpress.com
10. Christie Kunkel – www.christiescreativecorner.b
11. Joanne Kechagais – www.joannekechagias.blogspot.c
12. Kathryn Ruddick – www.katlodesigns.com
13. Michelle Halling – www.michellehcreations.blogspo
14. Juliette Chapman – www.juleskraftikrafts.blogspot
15. Narelle Hoggard – www.handmadebynarelle.wordpres
16. Delys Cram – www.delysc.wordpress.com
17. Libby Dyson – www.libbystampz.blogspot.com
18. YvonneWalker – www.yvonnescreativecorner.blog
19. Alisha Watson – www.ratherbstamping.blogspot.c
20. Jane Norrish – www.janenorrish.com
21. Kylie Clemmence – www.stampinwithkylie.blogspot.
22. Kristine Giampietro – www.inkspotcreations.typepad.c
23. Monique Feilder – www.stamping-with-moni-q.blogs
24. Tanya Bell – you are here!
25. Sam Simpson – www.gracefulimpressions.blogspot.com.au